Monday, August 24, 2009

MTC - WEEK #2, June 18, 2009

Week #2 was great. Teaching is becoming a little less terrifying. The language is kind of destroying my brain and my companion and myself are getting along great. The food here is... let's just not talk about it. Chocolate milk is still awesome!

We were able to go to the Temple Tuesday morning. The Spirit was overwhelming and I felt like I was somehow being watched by the person I was doing the work for.

So, turns out my teacher, ----- GeorgiYeva, is the best Russian teacher at the MTC. I still feel like I know absolutely no Russian at all, but we're already catching up to the people that have been here for six weeks. At least once a week we have teaching appointments. Obviously not real investigators... but the Spirit is always so strong in those lessons and we forget they're already members.
Tell Chris to write me!!!

Love, DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment