Monday, August 24, 2009

MTC - WEEK #1

So my first week has been amazing. Very busy, very hectic, very spiritual, and very short. My companion, Elder Shaun Morrison, is way awesome. He's helping me out a lot with teaching. Teaching is definitely not my strong point. The food here is great and disgusting! The chocolate milk and wraps are the best. It doesn't feel like I sleep here. We work, study, work, study, eat, study, pray, study, eat, sleep, and then start all over again. The laundry room is insane. I'm pretty sure I won't be doing laundry for the next three months. And James was WRONG! Four Square is LAME! Beach Volleyball owns! Make sure Chris writes to me and someone please send me James' address so I can write to him. Hope all is well at home! Love you all. Elder Polivka.
PS - Thank you everyone for the support, prayers, money, cards, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment