Monday, August 24, 2009

July 28, 2009 - Yet Another Week at the MTC


We had to teach the native Russians yesterday! SCAREY! I realized that I suck at Russian (ha ha). It'll get better though. I'm not too worried about it. 3 WEEKS!!! I'll try to send you a letter soon replying to your 4 page letter, mom. Thank you for it by the way. Julie and her entire family are all in my prayers. You, Dad, and Anthony as well. So turns out there are about 7 different ways to say I love you in Russian. YA LUBLU TEBYA is right though. I'll try to write out a testimony or something in Russian and send it to you soon. I had a dream the other night about being in Ukraine and EVERYTHING was in Russian and Ukrainian!!! I couldn't understand anything people were saying and I was completely lost. Then I woke up and remembered....... my nightmare is a reality. CAN'T WAIT.


I'm really not sure what to tell you to put in my blogspt. Hopefully more will happen in the mission field. Not much changes here. Honestly! That's awesome about going to the Temple with the Hawkens. We went to the Temple this morning. It was great. It's really weird to walk into the Temple and have everyone saying, "Welcome Elders" and "Hi Elders." It's just weird that now I'm the Elder. I'll send my favorite scriptures now... Ha ha.


Well, I have to go. I love you all and thank you for being awesome. Peace Fool. liubov dj.

No comments:

Post a Comment